Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Out to dinner with kids.....



Cache! You make me smile. Rob and I took the boys to see the movie Bedtime Stories. After the show, we went to Texas Roadhouse to eat. Well, Cache has this little thing, that if he coughs to many times or gags at all, he can't stop gagging and throws up! Well, you probably can see where this is going. Right? So, we have just gotten our food and Cache starts gagging (he has had a cold) and I reach for a napkin because I know what's coming, but unfortunately I was not as fast as I needed to be. He threw up all over me. My entire front, all the way to my knees. I didn't even know what to do. They were super busy and I was afraid the people around us would be able to smell it. I know ** So Gross!! I threw Cache at Rob so he could take him in the restroom. I think I actually snapped my fingers at a passing waiter, asked for a sack to put all the yuck napkins in and for someone to box up our food. Rob brought Cache back out, who was fine and didn't have anything on him!! When we got in the car, I looked back at Cache and said,"You threw up all over mommy!" He just smiled and gave a little laugh! Yep, that's my Cache. After I got cleaned up at home, I got my food out to finally eat, but my appetite wasn't really there. I left it sitting on the table and turned my back for a few minutes..... the dog ate it! Nice huh?



"Mom, why do you do this to me?"




Climbing the wall !!!



Cache loves to play with this dump tuck. It goes wherever he goes.


Cache 2nd birthday!








One of Cache's annoying things that he loves to do!! He does it to every rug in the house, at least ten times a day.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!! I am so glad to have another blogger in the fam!!! The boys are sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pony tails. I'm pretty sure that I'll get shot the first time I try to do that to Ryker. If you are feeling an itch to do girls hair, I know two little girls that are always available for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I need to come to Idaho land. I want to see your house all finished!! maybe i'll take some days on in March and come up and stay..or visit for a day or something. looks like you guys are having super fun!! I know time flies. it sorta makes me sick! haha, but i think that time has stopped for a while. January has been the longest month!! everyone says the engagement flies by....i disagree. It has stopped. for good. haha I can't believe how big cache is getting. crap. it's insane!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey...it's me again. so the other night my mom came home and was trying to teach me this new game that she learned at the neighbors house called nertz. anyways it was almost the exact same game that i played up in idaho land when i visited...we played it at jenny's when we had the dinner...anyways my mom thinks i'm retarded cus i don't remember how to play it i just know it wasn't exactly the same. so i was wondering if you could tell me the name of it and then i can go buy the deck of cards and show her. haha. thanks for helping out a lost cause. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did I mention that I was really glad that we went to the Road House after you did that day! Ha ha just kidding!! He is a nut though. You really need to get him say his "Yesh" on video. It is so stinkin funny. I will be sad when he can finally say it right.

    ReplyDelete