Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Timpanogos Cave













We went on a couple of really fun hikes this summer. I wish we could have done more! We camped near the Tetons and found a lake on the map called Phelps Lake. Of course we had to go there.....it was a great hike and SO Beautiful! (I'm still mad I forgot my camera!)

We also took the boys to Timpanogos Cave. It was perfect weather and the boys thought it was really cool!!

It's really cold today......I'm missing you...SUMMER already!!!








2 comments:

  1. Hey did you ever get the CD I left for you at Grandmas? I had pictures of Phelps lake and your boys on it...I thought. Anyways there was other pictures too, so if you didn't get it i will make you a new one as soon as my computer is working again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing Summer too! Your boys are getting so big.

    ReplyDelete