Saturday, November 7, 2009

Buccaneer Boys ARRRGH!!


"AYE!! FIND YERSELF YER OWN CANDIES"




"SHOUT 'SHIVER ME TIMBERS!' "














"TOSS 'EM OVERBOARD!"








How adorable is little Princess Leia? I'd say..... TOTALLY ADORABLE! I pretend that she's mine! We love you Little Miss Taylor!









The moon was so pretty this morning. The picture doesn't really do it justice....

















We didn't get around to carving pumpkins before Halloween. But, Wyatt would NOT give up......so we finally did it. (A week late, but we did it!)












2 comments:

  1. So fun!! Love your pirates! I must say my niece is a adorable. She must miss her favorite aunt terribly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! I couldn't even tell that the second pirate was wyatt!! crazy! I was all there's cache, and hayden...but where's the third! So I had to assume the second pirate was him! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete