Monday, April 27, 2009

Birthday Gifts for Dad!!!

It was Rob's birthday this last Friday. Here are the things that the boys made for him. (They were just too cute.) This is Hayden's Birthday card and precious note. Wyatt brought this up to show me before he gave it to Rob. I said---Wow!! Are you giving Dad some money for his birthday?? How much is in there? Wyatt said--I gave him two of my dollars..........and some of Hayden's cents! Rob loved his gifts and loves his boys!!!

He is such a great Dad.
I'm so thankful
for his example
to our sons!!!
We Love You






4 comments:

  1. oh now that is just adorable. I teared up with Hayden's card and little Wyatts gift. Parker loves visiting in Idaho and loves being around Rob, you and your kids are very blessed to have such a great man in your lives..he is a great guy...and your deserve him!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute birthday card. I'm sure he will treasure that forever. Our children are such great blessings in our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Homemade cards are my favorite. We did have a blast in Disneyland. One of my favorite things was Breakfast with Minnie. It is in the park and the characters sit down with you, dance with you, and interact with you the entire time you are eating. It was a great opportunity to get cute pictures with the characters. My kids thought it was great. Also, if your boys are big Star Wars fans, the Jedi training was a lot of fun. You get to fight Darth Maul and Darth Vadar. That was one of the highlights for Hunter on the trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! Your kids are getting so big.

    ReplyDelete