Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Go Jazz!!!!



Two weekends ago, we were able to take the boys to a Jazz game!! Thanks to awesome Uncle Matt and Aunt Sandy for giving us their amazing tickets! It's alot more fun when you have great seats! Rob bought each of the boys a jersey. Hayden -(Williams) Wyatt and Cache (Korver). I told them if they jumped around and acted silly enough that they would be shown on the jumbo tron. Well..... they got on twice!! We had a great time and the boys loved it! We stayed in Salt Lake that night at Little Hotel America. (It is Rob's favorite place to stay) And I only had to get after the boys once this time, about not running around and around in the revolving door at the front of the hotel. YAY Boys! We swam in the pool till late that night. They love the indoor/outdoor pool. Sometimes it's nice to get away, even if it's just for a night! I love spending time with my favorite boys.







Asking my boys to sit for a picture, is like pulling teeth. It includes immediate bawling, hidden faces, pouting, stomping, whining, etc. Well, acutally it would probably be easier to pull their teeth.....









4 comments:

  1. Ah Looks like fun!!!! I remember the first time i was on the Jumbo Tron...I was so embarrassed that right as i saw myself on there i melted back into my chair and hid my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute, the boys looked like they had a blast. Oh memories sweet memories of the revolving door. Did ya get a pink or green room this time? We really need to do a repeat of that trip. Can't wait to see you next week, I miss you guys like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i found your blog on Lindsey's. your boys are getting so big. Syd always looks at blogs with me when she saw Teko she was like "hey that's my Teko!" She couldn't believe it. I am not sure what she thought happened to him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute blog. So fun to pics of your family. I unfortunately have not been able to send you an invite to my blog because I don't have your email address. If you could send me your email address to zadesayer@yahoo.com that would be great. It was so fun to hang out yesterday. Hope everything went well with Jenny.

    ReplyDelete