Thursday, May 21, 2009

Little Punk





Rob was setting a rock wall on the side of the house and Cache was helping. Anytime Rob has any tractor equipment running, I don't like the kids near it! It makes me nervous. But-of course- I can't keep them away, so I have to stand outside with the boys and yell at them if they take one step closer than I think they should. That's what mom's do, right? Well, every time I told Cache to come closer to me, he'd turn and stick his tongue at me! Little Punk! (He can undo the locks on all the doors to the house, so I'm constantly running outside to bring him back in. ---No fence is a bad thing!!!---Yesterday I heard the front door open---I finished what I was doing and went to get him......he was walking down the sidewalk totally naked.! "Best Mom of the day" award....goes to me!!

1 comment: