Thursday, May 14, 2009

Champion of the world








Wyatt's preschool trip to the firestation. It's an all boy class. They were so in awe over everything and listened so good.







.........CONVERSATIONS WITH WYATT..............


(At Applebee's--- We were waiting at the table for our food and Rob was playing a game on the kids menu with Hayden. Rob won the game and said....)


ROB: I'm champion of the world!


WYATT: No, you're not Dad. Jesus is.


ROB: O- yah, you're right buddy....


WYATT: But you're second Dad.


I found lots of extra pictures on my camera the last time I loaded them on the computer. Tons of random pictures of things in our house....... all kinds of stuff........this was the last picture on there. Hummmm? I'm pretty sure I know who had my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment