Thursday, May 14, 2009

Someday I'll be BIG...

Sometimes you get impatient ...Because I am so small...And always leave my handprints...On furniture and walls...But everyday I'm growing...And I'll be big someday...And all those tiny handprints...Will have been washed away...So here's a lasting handprint...Just so you can recall...The way my little fingers looked...When I was very small.
MOTHER'S DAY 2009




























Wyatt planted this flower for me at his preschool field trip to the nursery and made me this cutest card.


Hayden made this pretty flower for me at school and I loved the letter he filled out. Especially the part where he said I was as pretty as the most pretty peacock in the world. How sweet!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I love the things that kids say. You know that was the most sincere compliment ever! Cute kiddos!

    ReplyDelete